FLOWSPARKS, the state-of-the-art learning platform, is rapidly growing as a company! Boosted by international success and the increasing demand of our customers, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
FLOWSPARKS & e-Learning Services
For this exciting new role, we are looking for someone who will focus on recruiting new partners for our international FLOWSPARKS Partner Community. A challenging new role and a great opportunity to show your commercial skills at world level!
As a Partner Manager, you will work in an entrepreneurial and ambitious team. We work partly from home. When you come to the office, you will work from the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent or from Strijp-S, the creative and innovative heart of Eindhoven. As this is an international role, you will be on the road, so you will frequently work at the location of your partner.
We are looking for a commercial person with the necessary account management skills, by preference with a previous experience in channel or partnerships. You will report directly to the Global Channel Director.
As a Partner Manager, you…
- Actively hunt for new partners through outbound or inbound initiatives.
- Successfully launch a new partnership from scratch.
- Brainstorm strategically and commercially with your partner portfolio.
- Build up a revenue pipeline and an accurate forecast.
- Deal with different international cultures.
- Quickly master a new technology.