- Ghent (BE)
FLOWSPARKS, the state-of-the-art learning platform, is rapidly growing as a company! Boosted by international success and the increasing demand of our customers, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
FLOWSPARKS & e-Learning Services
For this exciting new role, we are looking for someone who will focus on recruiting new partners for our international FLOWSPARKS Partner Community. A challenging new role and a great opportunity to show your commercial skills at world level!
As a Partner Manager, you will work in an entrepreneurial and ambitious team. We work partly from home. When you come to the office, you will work from the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent or from Strijp-S, the creative and innovative heart of Eindhoven. As this is an international role, you will be on the road, so you will frequently work at the location of your partner.
We are looking for a commercial person with the necessary account management skills, by preference with a previous experience in channel or partnerships. You will report directly to the Global Channel Director.
As a Partner Manager, you…
- Actively hunt for new partners through outbound or inbound initiatives.
- Successfully launch a new partnership from scratch.
- Brainstorm strategically and commercially with your partner portfolio.
- Build up a revenue pipeline and an accurate forecast.
- Deal with different international cultures.
- Quickly master a new technology.
What do we expect from you?
FLOWSPARKS develops e-Learning software and serves customers all over the world. Our wish is to continue our expansion and that’s why we need your input and help!
As a Partner Manager, you’re good at…
- Making new international contacts.
- Onboarding new partners (e.g. commercial and product training).
- Creating original sales incentives.
- Thinking together with your partner about new marketing campaigns.
- Scheduling your daily tasks.
- Communicating efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
But also you have…
- An enthusiastic and positive mindset.
- A few years of experience in a similar role.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Many innovative ideas to boost our Partner Community.
- The desire to dive deep into the world of digital learning.
And last but not least…
- You are ambitious and proactive.
- You are willing to go that extra mile for your partners.
- You will work both independently and in a team together with the other Partner
- Managers and colleagues.
- You are looking forward to being an added value and making a difference in this internationally oriented organization.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job with a lot of variation in a great working environment with direct communication lines and a hands-on mentality.
- The possibility to work partly from home.
- A competitive salary package.
- An open company culture and a great team with space for personal growth.
- Opportunities to deploy your own soft skills with e-Learning or other training sessions.
Do you feel the spark? Apply now!
Don’t hesitate to send your motivation letter and resume to [email protected].
For whom will you work?
We create FLOW: Flexible Learning in an Online World.
FLOWSPARKS is a SaaS learning platform that enables organizations to create and offer e-Learning easily and quickly. The approach of this unique platform is internationally recognized. In 2021, we have received no less than three awards in Belgium, Germany and the United States. In addition to the platform, our Learning Developers and Graphic Designers provide e-Learning services by developing projects for our customers.
Our organization is constantly searching for innovation. We operate from our headquarters in Ghent (Belgium) and our office in Eindhoven (the Netherlands).
Our clients are medium-sized and large organizations in various sectors, such as automotive, healthcare, industry and retail. With more than two million active users in 150 countries, we are set to conquer the world.
Want to find out more?
Check out our recruitment videos at (Dutch spoken) and check the resources for the latest updates.